The presentations delivered at the recently held euroCRIS strategic membership meeting in Münster are already available in the DSpace-CRIS repository.
Attendees to this Nov 18-20, 2019 event at WWU Münster were asked about the event presentations they found most interesting. These were the results:
- "Building a knowledge graph with automatically acquired publication classifications" (Sven Blanck, Leipzig University)
- "Large Research Infrastructure Building using FAIR Digital Objects" (Peter Wittenburg, Max Planck Computing & Data Facility)
- "Crossref grant IDs: a global, open database of funding information and identifiers" (Josh Brown, Crossref)
- "Research Information in the Selection Process of Germany`s Universities of Excellence" (Inka Spang-Grau, Wissenschaftsrat)
- "Transitioning from Current to Collaborative Research Information Systems" (Nick Veenstra, Technical University Eindhoven)