OpenAIRE Guidelines for CRIS Managers
The files below constitute the "OpenAIRE Guidelines for CRIS Managers", These guidelines deal with how to implement direct harvesting of a CRIS by OpenAIRE, based on CERIF (XML). The guidelines include the information objects:
- Persons (researchers/authors)
- Organisational Units (institutions, institutes, etc...)
The guidelines could also be used for other use cases than OpenAIREharvesting, e.g. for the exchange of information between institutions or the supply of information from institutions to national or international organisations or applications (funders, national CRIS, assessment frameworks, etc..).
- This file contains the description of the guidlelines as well as rules and instructions for its implementation.
- This file contains a summary in xml of the entities and attributes involved in the guidelines.
- The OpenAIRE CERIF Semantics in MS Excel format.
- The OpenAIRE CERIF Semantics in XML format.
- Examples of metadata records in OpenAIRE CERIF XML format as OAI-PMH payload. OAI-PMH Set: openaire_cris_datasets
- Idem, OAI-PMH Set: openaire_cris_funding
- Idem, OAI-PMH Set: openaire_cris_orgunits
- Idem. OAI-PMH Set: openaire_cris_persons
- Idem. OAI-PMH Set: openaire_cris_projects
- Idem. OAI-PMH Set: openaire_cris_publications
- Idem. OAI-PMH Set: openaire_cris_services