The OPERAS consortium is launching a survey on the usage of open scholarly communication in Europe, in particular in the field of Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH). The purpose of the survey is to identify current practices and services that should be developed or invented. It will serve as a basis for defining the future infrastructure OPERAS.
The survey is addressed to 5 different audiences, all actors, in various capacities, of open access: publishers, researchers, libraries, funders and the general public. It will collect information and suggestions mainly about common standards, good practices, new features and new integrated services.
OPERAS would very much appreciate your participation. The links below are open until the 31 May 2017.
- publishers : https://survey.openedition.org/index.php/468227
- libraries : https://survey.openedition.org/index.php/212534
- researchers : https://survey.openedition.org/index.php/831687
- funders: https://survey.openedition.org/index.php/578782
- general public : https://survey.openedition.org/index.php/214336